Stephanie Carr, PMP
- Senior Manager, Litigation Project Management Office
- Phone Numbers
- o: 612-766-2020
Stephanie Carr is the leader of legal project management for Fish & Richardson’s litigation practice group.
She collaborates with attorneys, pricing professionals, and knowledge management teams to meet client expectations, objectives, and requirements. Stephanie was previously both a litigation paralegal and pricing specialist at Fish. This experience, in addition to being a certified Project Management Professional, enables her to seamlessly embed within case teams to keep matters on track, on budget, and efficiently run.
Unsung Legal Hero
- Legal Lean Sigma® Yellow Belt (July 2021)
- Mini MBA, University of St. Thomas – Opus College of Business, 2019
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified White Belt in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management, Legal Lean Sigma® Institute (2017)
- Legal Project Management Skills training, LawVision (2014)
- True Value Partnering Institute
- Project Management Institute
- International Legal Technology Association
- Legal Marketing Association