April 7, 2016
Fish & Richardson Featured in Nine Categories of the LMG Life Sciences Awards 2022 Shortlists
LMG Life Sciences named Fish & Richardson to its 2022 shortlist in nine categories. Individually, five principals -Juanita Brooks, Corrin Drakulich, Kevin Gray, Frank Scherkenbach, and Chad Shear - were shortlisted in their practice areas.
The LMG Life Sciences shortlists recognize the firms, individuals, and companies behind the most innovative and challenginglife sciences legal workof the past year. Winners are selected through a weighted system of peer, client, and firm feedback, combined with an independent review of all information obtained, including firm questionnaires and publicly available information.
The categories in which the firm and its attorneys are featured are as follows:
- Intellectual Property Boutique Firm of the Year - Fish & Richardson
- Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year - Branded - Juanita Brooks
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year - Branded - Fish & Richardson
- General Patent Litigator of the Year - California - Chad Shear
- General Patent Litigator of the Year - New England - Frank Scherkenbach
- General Patent Litigator of the Year - South - Corrin Drakulich
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year - Fish & Richardson
- Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year - South - Kevin Gray
- Firm of the Year - Intellectual Property - Fish & Richardson
The winners will be announced on September 8, 2022, in New York City.
May 14, 2021
Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Named Fish & Richardson Principal Andrew Pearson an "Up & Coming Lawyer"
March 13, 2023
Fish & Richardson Names Joshua A. Griswold as Managing Principal of Dallas Office
December 5, 2016
Juanita Brooks and Jon Singer profiled in National Law Journal's special report "High Stakes, Significant Victories"
July 17, 2017
Fish & Richardson Elects Deanna Reichel as a Principal
February 17, 2009
Fish Receives Top Rankings in IP Law360 Surveys
July 14, 2014
Fish & Richardson Sends 33 Students to Space Camp
October 12, 2018
Fish & Richardson Associate Jared Smith Receives Pro Bono Publico Award
February 12, 2009
Corporate and Chancery Year in Review: Top 10 Delaware Corporate Opinions of 2006
May 5, 2013