April 7, 2016
Fish & Richardson Featured in Nine Categories of the LMG Life Sciences Awards 2020 Shortlists
LMG Life Sciences named Fish & Richardson to its 2020 shortlist in nine categories. Individually, three principals - Juanita Brooks, Teresa Lavoie, and Chad Shear - were shortlisted in their practice areas.
The LMG Life Sciences shortlists recognize the firms, individuals and companies behind the most innovative and challenging life sciences legal work of the past year. Winners are selected through a weighted system of peer, client, and firm feedback, combined with an independent review of all information obtained including firm questionnaires and publicly available information.
The categories in which the firm and its attorneys are featured are as follows:
- Intellectual Property Boutique Firm of the Year
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year - Branded
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Patent Strategy Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- Inter-Partes Review Firm of the Year
- General Patent Litigator of the Year - California, Juanita Brooks
- Patent Strategy & Management Attorney of the Year - Midwest, Teresa Lavoie
- Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year - Branded, Chad Shear
The winners will be announced on September 23, 2020 during a live-streamed event.
May 14, 2021
Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Named Fish & Richardson Principal Andrew Pearson an "Up & Coming Lawyer"
March 13, 2023
Fish & Richardson Names Joshua A. Griswold as Managing Principal of Dallas Office
December 5, 2016
Juanita Brooks and Jon Singer profiled in National Law Journal's special report "High Stakes, Significant Victories"
July 17, 2017
Fish & Richardson Elects Deanna Reichel as a Principal
February 17, 2009
Fish Receives Top Rankings in IP Law360 Surveys
July 14, 2014
Fish & Richardson Sends 33 Students to Space Camp
October 12, 2018
Fish & Richardson Associate Jared Smith Receives Pro Bono Publico Award
February 12, 2009
Corporate and Chancery Year in Review: Top 10 Delaware Corporate Opinions of 2006
May 5, 2013