May 14, 2021
Fish & Richardson Featured in 11 Categories of the LMG Life Sciences Awards 2023 Shortlist
LMG Life Sciences named Fish & Richardson to its 2023 shortlist in 11 categories. Individually, seven principals — Caleb Bates, Juanita Brooks, Ahmed Davis, Corrin Drakulich, Christine Goddard, Kevin Gray, and Tony Zhang — were shortlisted in their practice areas.
The LMG Life Sciences shortlists recognize the firms, individuals, and companies behind the most innovative and challenging life sciences legal work of the past year. Winners are selected through a weighted system of peer, client, and firm feedback, combined with an independent review of all information obtained, including firm questionnaires and publicly available information.
The firm and its attorneys are featured in the following categories:
- Firm of the Year — Intellectual Property: Fish & Richardson
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year: Fish & Richardson
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year — Branded: Fish & Richardson
- Intellectual Property Boutique Firm of the Year: Fish & Richardson
- U.S. Rising Star — Intellectual Property: Caleb Bates
- General Patent Litigator of the Year — California: Juanita Brooks
- General Patent Litigator of the Year — D.C. Metro: Ahmed Davis
- General Patent Litigator of the Year — South: Corrin Drakulich
- Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year — Massachusetts: Christine Goddard
- Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year — South: Kevin Gray
In addition, our respected colleague Tony Zhang, who passed away on July 5, 2023, was shortlisted in the Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year — New York category.
The winners will be announced on September 7, 2023, in New York City.
March 13, 2023
Fish & Richardson Names Joshua A. Griswold as Managing Principal of Dallas Office
December 5, 2016
Juanita Brooks and Jon Singer profiled in National Law Journal's special report "High Stakes, Significant Victories"
July 17, 2017
Fish & Richardson Elects Deanna Reichel as a Principal
February 17, 2009
Fish Receives Top Rankings in IP Law360 Surveys
July 14, 2014
Fish & Richardson Sends 33 Students to Space Camp
August 10, 2017
Susan Morrison Named 2017 "Woman Worth Watching in STEM" by Profiles in Diversity Journal
February 12, 2009
Corporate and Chancery Year in Review: Top 10 Delaware Corporate Opinions of 2006
January 21, 2015
John Dragseth Quoted in Law360 article "Lawyers Weigh In On High Court Claim Construction Ruling"
March 31, 2016