2022 ChIPs NextGen and Global Summits
- Person title
- Person title
Fish is proud to support ChIPs and the 2022 ChIPs NextGen and Global Summits. ChIPs is a nonprofit organization that advances and connects women in technology, law, and policy. For the first time, ChIPs is bringing together its NextGen and Global Summits for three days of content. The ChIPs NextGen Summit is an empowering program for female lawyers in the first 15 years of their career that is geared specifically for the next generation of leaders. The ChIPs Global Summit brings together hundreds of women from law firms, corporations, government, and academia for three days of programming and activities that inspire, connect, and advance women. Panel details are below.
Judicial Perspectives and Trends in Intellectual Property at the Global Summit
Thursday, October 27, 2022 | 5:00 – 5:50 p.m. PT
- Juanita Brooks, Principal, Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Hon. Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers, District Judge – United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Christa Zado, Administrative Patent Judge – United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Hon. MaryJoan McNamara, Administrative Law Judge – U.S. International Trade Commission
Internal Politics: Behind the Scenes with Partners and In-house Counsel at NextGen
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 | 1:20 – 2:20 p.m. PT
Go behind the scenes and learn how to get and keep clients, develop relationships across the legal ecosystem, and collaborate with integrity.
- Heather Burke,Partner, White & Case (ChIPs NextGen Committee co-chair)
- Esha Bandyopadhyay, Principal, Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Carolyn Herzog, Chief Legal Officer, Elastic
- Sharre Lotfollohi, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Cindy Rosser, Head of Privacy, IP and Regulatory Affairs, DocuSign
For more information about the ChIPs NextGen Summit, please click here.