- BudgetMatters: Our proprietary tool allows us to quickly create a litigation budget by phase, allocate hours to team members, and monitor actuals compared to budget to ensure we run the case to budget.
- Pricing Group: We have a specialized team dedicated to creating and monitoring case budgets, alternative fee arrangements, and value-based approaches to meet client needs.
- Best Practices: We created customized resources for our litigation teams, including templates, checklists, and guides to complete a variety of patent litigation tasks efficiently and with Fish quality.
- Brief Bank: Our internal, custom-developed database of thousands of pleadings and extensive research as well as trial transcripts, outlines, and demonstratives with customized searching fields available such as claim construction term, jurisdiction, judge, etc.
- Animations and graphics: We have an extremely talented in-house animation and graphics group for trial support, briefing, technology tutorials, Markman hearings, and court presentations. This group is experienced with technology cases and efficiently helps clarify technical concepts with the use of graphics.
- Client repositories: We create custom intranet sites for our teams that work with large repeat clients to provide coordination, efficiency, and value across multiple case teams.
- Litigation, post-grant, and trademark monitoring: We monitor new lawsuits and developments that may impact our clients’ businesses and provide strategic counsel and insights as a trusted business advisor.
- eDiscovery: We deploy the full Relativity® software suite and other industry-leading technology tools, along with efficient workflows, to streamline the eDiscovery process. Our eDiscovery technology experts manage our clients’ electronically stored information, from data collection through document production.