- Director of Research & Knowledge Services
- Phone Numbers
- o: 612-335-5070
Jill Strand scopes and implements the knowledge resources legal professionals need to protect their clients' intellectual property.
With a problem-solving focus, Jill takes a strategic approach to ensuring the systems and services her team provides will help attorneys and staff excel in both the practice and business of law.
She works with her team to:
- Foster knowledge sharing and data collaboration across practice groups, departments, and client teams
- Reach out to attorneys and staff to better understand their key needs and workflows
- Scope, evaluate, and negotiate the best resources for legal, business, and intellectual property research
- Provide expert research and analytics services to support client work and business development
- Develop and deliver "bite-size" training tailored for busy attorneys who need quick, actionable tips
Outside her work for the firm, Jill is committed to mentoring new information professionals and demonstrating how to help any organization find, validate, organize, and utilize the right information at the right time. She has been a guest speaker in special librarianship courses nationwide and has presented at Ark Group KM Legal, Special Libraries Association, and American Association of Law Libraries conferences.
In her free time, Jill enjoys reading, spending time outside, and traveling, especially abroad and/or by motorcycle with her husband.