- Litigation Practice Project Manager
- Phone Numbers
- o: 713-654-5300
Jason Bonilla serves as the litigation practice project manager at Fish & Richardson P.C. In his role, Jason leads litigation teams in all phases of complex legal projects.
He has over 19 years of litigation experience, holds certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP), and carries a master-level skill set in e-discovery and all aspects of trials, including participation in over 10 patent litigation trials and arbitrations. Jason joined the firm in 2008 as the manager of litigation practice systems for the Houston office, managing litigation paralegals in Houston, Austin, and Atlanta, and served as the litigation paralegal practice thought leader for the firm. Jason has served in his current capacity as the firm’s litigation practice project manager since 2018. Prior to joining Fish, Jason was the paralegal coordinator for patent litigation at another AmLaw 100 firm. Jason worked as an environmental chemist and conducted graduate research involving catalysis in supercritical fluids prior to his legal career.
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, Houston Audubon Society
- Member, Texas Ornithological Society
- Past Chairman of the Houston Chapter, International Practice Management Association
- Past Chairman, Green Committee for the Houston office of Fish & Richardson
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute 2017
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified (SSYBC) 2016
- Certificate, Legal Lean Sigma® Institute 2015
- Certified White Belt in Legal Lean Sigma® and Project Management
- Legal Project Management Skills training, LawVision 2014