May 16, 2016
Frank J. Albert, Ph.D.
- San Diego
- Phone Numbers
- o: 858-678-5070
- “Reformulating the on-sale bar,” Hastings Communication and Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 28:1, 81 (Fall 2005) (*awarded Robert Trainer award for best published student note at Hastings 2005-06)
- “Foreign counsel access to confidential business information under ITC protective orders” with Zhuanjia Gu, 337 Reporter, Vol. XX, 37 (Summer 2004)
- “Observation of spin-transfer switching in deep submicron-sized and low-resistance magnetic tunnel junctions” with Y. Huai, P. Nguyen, M. Pakala, and T. Valet, Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 3118 (2004)
- “Reduction of spin transfer by synthetic antiferromagnets” with N. C. Emley, E. M. Ryan, I. N. Krivorotov, D. C. Ralph, R. A. Buhrman, J. M. Daughton, and A. Jander, Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 4257 (2004).
- “Quantitative study of magnetization reversal by spin-polarized current in magnetic multilayer nanopillars” with N. C. Emley, E. B. Myers, D. C. Ralph, and R. A. Buhrman, Phys. Rev. Lett. 89, 226802 (2002).
- “Thermally activated Magnetic Reversal Induced by a Spin-Polarized Current” with E. B. Myers, J. C. Sankey, E. Bonet, R. A. Buhrman, and D. C. Ralph, Phys. Rev. Lett. 89, 196801 (2002).
- “Spin-polarized current switching of a Co thin film nanomagnet” with J. A. Katine, R. A. Buhrman, and D. C. Ralph, Appl. Phys. Lett. 77, 3809 (2000).
- “Current-driven magnetization reversal and spin-wave excitations in Co/Cu/Co pillars” with J.A. Katine, F.J. Albert, R.A. Buhrman, E.B. Myers, and D.C. Ralph, Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 3149 (2000).
- “Current-induced realignment of magnetic domains in nanostructured Cu/Co multilayer pillars” with J.A. Katine, F.J. Albert, and R.A. Buhrman, Appl. Phys. Lett. 76, 354 (2000).
- “Patent Developments at the Supreme Court” and “Latest Developments in Patent Eligibility,” Fish CLE Event (January 24, 2018)
- “Defending your IP through Post-Grants and Litigation Based Upon Recent Decisions,” Association of Corporate Counsel – San Diego Chapter presentation (December 14, 2017)