May 14, 2021
Fish & Richardson's New Administrative Hub
Fish is building the workforce of the future in our new Administrative Hub with a team of smart, collaborative, and innovative staff who will help us continue to deliverthe bestservices to ourclients and lawyers.
Our Hub space is unlike atraditional law office. It has an open floor plan with many areas for people tointeract and work in a comfortable and engaging environment. Itis equipped with the most advanced technology and work spaces, such as standing desks withtreadmills, and fosters teamwork, communication, and creativity.
Recent coverage on the Administrative Hub:
- Fish & Richardson Adding 150 Employees in Downtown Minneapolis, Star Tribune, June 4, 2015
- Law Firm Converts Minneapolis Tower’s Food Court into Back-Office Space, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, June 1, 2015
- Fish & Richardson to Open Administrative Hub in Twin Cities Office, Fish & Richardson Press Release, June 17, 2014
- Law Firm Plans 130-Person Admin Hub in Minneapolis, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, June 17, 2014
- Fish & Richardson Doubles Down in Minneapolis With Back-Office Center, The Wall Street Journal, June 17, 2014
- Fish & Richardson to Make Minneapolis its Administrative Hub, ABA Journal, June 17, 2014
- As Work Becomes More Mobile, Office Designs Change and Buildings Adapt, Star Tribune, September 5, 2015
Learn more about careers in our administrative hub, here.
March 13, 2023
Fish & Richardson Names Joshua A. Griswold as Managing Principal of Dallas Office
December 5, 2016
Juanita Brooks and Jon Singer profiled in National Law Journal's special report "High Stakes, Significant Victories"
July 17, 2017
Fish & Richardson Elects Deanna Reichel as a Principal
February 17, 2009
Fish Receives Top Rankings in IP Law360 Surveys
July 14, 2014
Fish & Richardson Sends 33 Students to Space Camp
October 12, 2018
Fish & Richardson Associate Jared Smith Receives Pro Bono Publico Award
February 12, 2009
Corporate and Chancery Year in Review: Top 10 Delaware Corporate Opinions of 2006
January 21, 2015
John Dragseth Quoted in Law360 article "Lawyers Weigh In On High Court Claim Construction Ruling"
March 31, 2016